Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JAPAN August 2008

I HAD to get my hair done in TOKYO!



With Taka! The man who makes is ALL happen!

With Yuma, the guy who makes the music!!

With Shige..one of my protectors and caretakers:)

At soundcheck with my producer Yuma

My friend Yoko's SISTER Reiko!! Was SO cool to get to hang out with her!!


Taka took me to the BEST restraunts EVERRR! Thank you Takano-San!

After my "Slimming Massage"

LOVE a bidet!

At The Aquarium at Ropongi Hills on the 52nd floor

My friend Eriko

Eriko took this pic

Our show at Club Womb

My friend Eriko who I met on Myspace.com!

Yuma's beautiful family

There are TONS of pretty girls in Japan


ITUNES SHOW


Eriko took these from her phone!



The lady from itunes who helped us make it all happen


SOOO much good food!

Shibuya Tokyo!

I was upgraded to Executive Business Class on the flight home!!

No comments: